22. Unlike XX, a cherks ...(同位句)， Jupiter(木星）sorrounding dust .... gradually slows, so that they... fall to atmosphere
ABC选项是Jupiter sorrounding dust
CD选项是dust sorrounding Jupiter
<1>考了just as ......so......的用法
<2>逻辑主语考了两道，一定要看清楚动作的发出者是谁，有一道开头是seeking......., the scientists......
选项有 in which xxxxxx, for which xxxxx, of which xxxx,这里面还考了take 和take on的区别，不知道这道怎么选==
<1>语法题记得一个，some 虫子做xxxx, while others do the opposite of that , flattening xxxxx. .....有选项是什么 do the opposite by flattening 。。。。还有with flattening xxxx， 主要考opposite指代和flattening 动作这块，
<2>Scientist believe that xxx heat can patially explain the continential crust, which....
记得两个选项，be part of the reason that , be part of the explanation for ,
27. SC的大福利，有 PREP08的原题。。。（国庆送福利！！）
Were it not for the fusion-powered heat and radiation that rush from its core, instead its own weight would cause a star to collapse
A.instead its own weight would cause a star to collapse
B.instead a star would have collapsed under its own weight
C. a starwould have to be collapsing under its own weight
D. a starwould collapse under its own weight
E. itsown weight would have caused a star’s collapse
画线划到 that 开始，在正确答案中到 collapse结束
Were it not for the fusion-powered heat and radiation that rush from its core, instead its own weight would cause a star to collapse.
A. instead its own weight would cause a star to collapse
B. instead a star would have collapsed under its own weight
C. a star would have to be collapsing under its own weight
D. a star would collapse under its own weight
E. its own weight would have caused a star’s collapse
题目释义：Were it not for heat and radiation, a star would collapse under its own weigth.
But for N, S + should/would/cold/might + V / (have Vpp.) 若不是N, S应该….
= If it were not / (had not been) for N
= Were it not for N / (Had it not been for N)
= Without N（介词只有without可表虚拟语气）
时间 从句谓语形式 主句谓语形式
should + 动词原形
were to + 动词原形
would / should / might / could + 动词原形
现在 动词过去式(be 用 were) would / should / might / could + 动词原形
过去 had +动词过去分词 would / should / might / could have + 动词过去分词
3. （From Manhattan）if a possessive pronoun PRECEDES a possessive noun, then the assumption is that it DOESN&aposT stand for that noun.
4. simple example: his mother talked with joe&aposs father.
5. in this sentence, the implication is that someone else&aposs mother - i.e., NOT joe&aposs mother - talked to joe&aposs father. if it were joe&aposs mother, then the sentence would be written, much more naturally, as joe&aposs mother talked with his father.
A. 前面it指代后面主句的主语，成了指代its own weight，错误；这样的虚拟语气句子，主句必须一开头就是主语，而不能是连词、副词，因此instead错误；its指代不清
B. Instead错误同A；本句子描述的是当下的一个假设情形下的一个假设结果，要用现在时态，用would have collapsed表示了“与过去相反(也就是表示过去没崩溃)”不对。
C. Would have to be collapsing是很混乱的时态；would have to是不很肯定的语气，其表达的是have to do的内容只是一个假设，并不是真的“必须”，而have to表达的意思是，要做的事情非常重要，“必须”去做
E. it指代了its own weight，错误；its指代不清；would have caused错误同B。
28. 我最后的时候语法全是小短线，或者either or，还有那些一眼就能选出来的平行，以为掉库了。。。但结果还算乐观，所以大家做题时一定要心态平和，别想太多，尽力就好。
By chenyao16887 （V38）